GENERAL CONDITIONS FOR THE USE OF THE WEBSITE
The Gran Canaria Tourist Board informs you that access to, and use of, the website www.grancanaria.com/patronato_turismo and all its subsections and directories included within, (from hereon, together referred to as the Website), as well as the services and contents that can be obtained from it, are subject to the terms contained in this Legal Notice, notwithstanding that access to any other services or contents may require the acceptance of additional General Conditions.
For this reason, if you are not in agreement with any of the following considerations contained in this Legal Notice, we request that you do not use this Website, as any use that you make of the services and contents contained therein, imply your acceptance of the legal terms set out in this text.
The Gran Canaria Tourist Board reserves the right to make changes to the Website without prior notice, for the purpose of updating, correcting, modifying, adding or eliminating the Website’s contents or design. The contents and services offered by the Website are updated from time to time. Due to the fact that the updating of information is not immediate, we strongly advise that you always check the validity and accuracy of the information, services and contents set out in the Website.
The conditions and terms laid out in the current Notice may vary, so we recommend you revise these terms when you next visit the Website. The Gran Canaria Tourist Board cannot be held responsible for damages that may arise from the use of the tools and information contained in www.grancanaria.com/patronato_turismo.
INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
Both the Webite design and its source codes, and its logos, brand names, and other distinctive symbols that appear in it, belong solely to the Gran Canaria Tourist Board, other entities and professional collaborators, and as such are protected by their corresponding intellectual and industrial property rights. Equally, the images for the corresponding rights contained in the Gran Canaria Tourist Board server are also protected.
Their use, reproduction, distribution, public communication, transformation or any other activity, similar or analogue, is strictly prohibited except if express authorization is given by the Gran Canaria Tourist Board. The licence for the use of any content within this Website awarded to its users is limited to his or her downloading and private use of said content, on conditon that those contents remain intact.
The Gran Canaria Tourist Board declares its respect for the intellectual and industrial property rights of third parties; for this reason, if you consider that this site may by violating your rights, we request you contact us via our contact forms.
LINKS OR HYPERLINKS
The Gran Canaria Tourist Board links to other websites it considers to be of interest to you. However, these pages do not belong to the Tourist Board, neither are they checked for content, and therefore cannot be liable for their functioning or any damages that may arise from people accessing them.
Users who propose to establish a hyperlink to the Gran Canaria Tourist Board are advised to adhere to the following:
• Under no circumstances does the establishment of a hyperlink imply the existence of any relationship between the Gran Canaria Tourist Board and the owner of the website or email address used as a link. Neither does it imply any acceptance or approval on the part of the Gran Canaria Tourist Board of the latter’s contents or services. Therefore, it is not declared or given to understand that the Gran Canaria Tourist Board has expressly authorized the hyperlink, nor that it has supervised or taken on the services offered or made available in the website from which the hyperlink has been made.
• The Gran Canaria Tourist Board is not liable in any way for the quality, accuracy, reliability, correction or moral standards of contents or services that the establishment of the hyperlink might offer. The user takes full responsibility for the consequences, damages or actions that may arise from accessing the website of the hyperlink.
• The website or electronic communication means established by the hyperlink must not contain any brand name, denomination, logo, slogan or other that belong to the Gran Canaria Tourist Board, except those distinctive symbols pertaining to the Gran Canaria Tourist Board, except those symbols that form part of the hyperlink itself.
• The website for which the hyperlink is established shall not contain any information with illicit content, contrary to moral standards or generally accepted good behaviour and public order, neither shall it carry content contrary to any third party rights.
The Gran Canaria Tourist Board may, at any time, request the link be removed from its domain, with no cause or reason required. In such cases, the web page that established the link must remove it forthwith, as soon as it receives due notification on the part of the Gran Canaria Tourist Board Judiciary.
The Gran Canaria Tourist Board expressly prohibits the making of “framings” or the use on the part of third parties any other mechanisms that alter the design, original layout or contents of its Website.
In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999 dated 13th December concerning Personal Data Protection, the Gran Canaria Tourist Board commits to fulfilling its secrecy obligations regarding personal data and the duty of dealing with them in complete confidentiality. In this way, it will adopt all necessary measures to avoid their alteration, loss, and unauthorized tampering or access.
The automized collation and treatment of personal data has the sole purpose of managing, offering, increasing and enhancing all services requested at any time by users, and for the following up of incoming queries by users.
You have the opportunity to exert your rights of accessing, rectifying, cancelling and opposing the use of your personal data contained in the files held by the Gran Canaria Tourist Board, and may do so through any means that certifies your contacting and our receiving of your request. To exert your rights, you may contact us at the following address: C/ Triana 93, 35002. Las Palmas de Gran Canaria, or via email at email@example.com.
Statistics for use:
• This website uses Google Analytics, a service provided by Google Inc., which allows us to analyze how users use the site, for statistical purposes only.
• For this purpose, Google Analytics utilizes cookies. The information the cookie generates to put together statistical information shall be transmitted and filed by Google directly. To guarantee anonymity, Google will make your information anonymous by cutting off your IP Address before storing it, so that Google Analytics is not used to localize or extract personal information attributable to those visiting the website. Google shall only send information taken by Google Analytics to third parties when it is legally obliged to do so. In accordance with the conditions for providing the Google Analytics service, Google will not associate your IP Address to any other data stored by Google.
Users of the web expressly renounce any other charters that may correspond to them, without prejudice to the powers resulting from the ministery of the law, and are hitherto subject to the Tribunal Courts of Law of the city of Las Palmas de Gran Canaria in order to resolve any legal matters that may arise from the interpretation, application and compliance to these terms and conditions, or the resolving of any controversy pertaining to the use of the web.